NEW – Board Manager
Easily manage boards, members, vacancies and appointments online
Available as a stand-alone solution or fully integrated with eSCRIBE’s comprehensive meeting management suite, Board Manager lets municipalities, school districts and all public sector entities easily manage and publish their boards’ and members’ details – in addition to vacancy applications and appointments – through an intuitive, responsive interface.
- Easily track, manage and publish board and member data
- Identify term expiries and post vacancies online with just a few mouse clicks
- Review, search and action submitted applicants for vacancies through a fully-responsive interface
- Dashboard provides at-a-glance visibility of important items
- Multi-level permissions safeguard sensitive data
- Fully-responsive publishing screens integrate seamlessly with your existing website
- Supports unlimited boards and members
- Associates boards with eSCRIBE to fully manage meeting agendas, minutes and attendees
- And more!
Upgrade to Board Manager Plus
While Board Manager can be used on its own, upgrading to Board Manager Plus allows administrators to associate boards with their corresponding meetings and attendees to provide efficient, end-to-end workflow support before, during and after each meeting.
With Board Manager Plus:
- Meeting schedules, agendas, minutes and video can be presented on your public-facing website alongside the associated board
- Board members can choose from either iOS or Windows 10 applications for real-time access to meetings from anywhere, boosting efficiency and transparency
- Plus many more features!
Above image for illustration purposes only.
Board Manager Overview Webinar
Discover how Board Manager works and see a demo!
Complete the form on the right and we’ll be in touch with the dates and times.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Board Manager on a 3-year contract and receive 3 extra months free at the end of your term!
Get in touch with us for an estimated quote.
Special offer valid on or before November 30, 2018.
Want to Learn More About eSCRIBE?
Check out our monthly webinars to learn more about meeting management and how our solutions can help your organization improve efficiency, transparency, accessibility and resource allocation.