Easily manage boards, members, vacancies and appointments online
Available as a stand-alone solution or integrated with eSCRIBE’s meeting management suite to fully manage meeting agendas, minutes and attendees, Board Manager lets municipalities, school districts and public sector entities easily manage and publish their boards’ and members’ details – in addition to managing vacancies, applications and appointment – through an intuitive, responsive, online interface. Effortlessly present the required information to the public with one-click publishing.
- Easily track, manage and publish board and member data
- Review, search and perform actions through a fully responsive interface
- Dashboard provides at-a-glance visibility of important information, such as identifying term expiries
- Configurable email alerts and notifications sent automatically
- Multi-level permissions safeguard sensitive data
- Fully responsive publishing screens integrate seamlessly with your existing website
- Associate boards with eSCRIBE to fully manage meeting agendas, minutes and attendees
Board Manager Plus
In addition to all the features of Board Manager Lite, upgrading to Board Manager Plus takes it a step further and allows administrators to manage the vacancy process. Create, post, receive and manage applications for vacancies all through your existing website.
- Post vacancies online with just a few mouse clicks, and present them through pages on your existing website
- Review, search and action submitted applications for vacancies
- Customize applicant statuses to match your organization’s process
- Easily export selected applicant information to include in meetings as part of the decision-making process.