A Cloud-based Meeting Management Solution
eSCRIBE, built on Microsoft technologies, helps public sector councils, committees and boards boost transparency, accessibility, and efficiency by eliminating paper-based, manual processes used to manage meetings.
Deployed on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, it is fully compliant with Canadian data privacy and sovereignty, ideal for highly regulated industries.
Benefits of Being On the Cloud
- Hardware server costs are eliminated and IT resources are freed
- Unlimited data, backups, and other top-of-the-line Microsoft resources
- Use only the space you need and scale to fit your growing or shrinking needs
- Microsoft is the leader for customer advocacy and privacy protection
- Regionalised data centers mean info resides in your country
- Natural disasters risks are avoided
- Hardware and data redundancy built in!
- Ability to work remotely with internet connection
- Not affected by maintenance downtime, we take care of everything
- Get up and running fast with easy deployment – no installation required
eSCRIBE & Microsoft: Better Together
A comprehensive, end-to-end meeting management solution, eSCRIBE offers user-friendly tools and workflows. Together with Azure, a cloud service that assures customers of 99.9% availability, flexibility, infinite scalability, and unrivaled security, customers enjoy unparalleled improvements throughout the meeting life-cycle.
Supporting each step of the meeting lifecycle, eSCRIBE is highly modular. Users can choose the functionality that they need and add on later when requirements change. Learn more about our modules.
To get you up and running fast, we also offer turnkey bundles which includes modules that are commonly grouped to address a particular business pain point.