March 30, 2016 (Markham, Ontario) — eSCRIBE announces that the newest release of its award winning Meeting Automation Software is now deployed worldwide as a cloud service.
After extensive Beta testing and limited client release eSCRIBE is pleased to announce the full production release of its award winning software for Councils, Boards and Committees. eSCRIBE’s comprehensive, user configurable, legislative management platform helps governing bodies modernize democracy for today’s digital world, while boosting transparency, citizen participation and driving efficiencies.
This release includes many features requested by existing users and industry specialists including:
- Optimized for high performance from the cloud
- New updated user interface design
- Improved functionality for conducting meetings
- Minute and motion text templates for automated collection during the meeting
- Dynamic roll call, realtime voting, request to speak and video streaming
- Enhanced website publishing fully responsive for PC’s, tablets and smart phones
- Single sign on with Active Directory Federated Services (Browsers and iPad Application)
“eSCRIBE 4.0 is a quantum leap forward in our cloud offering. The culmination of a number of years of consultation with meeting administrators and elected officials, and was specifically designed to automate not only meeting preparation but greatly simplifies the process of conducting them in real-time as well” says eSCRIBE President and CEO Robert Treumann. “With the release of version 4.0 we are ensuring that meeting administrators can concentrate on recording meeting activities and focus on outcomes rather than the use of the tool itself.”