For Elected Officials & Board Members
Everything at your fingertips. Anywhere. Anytime.
Benefits of eSCRIBE
The recent pandemic has changed expectations for how organizations should operate. Just as importantly, it has proved that online and remote working models actually work! As such, agencies can no longer deny or delay digitizing their operations; they need to move forward to embrace the technological advancements that must be made. This applies to the meetings many public organizations manage.
See how we can help with the changes below!
- Must set aside time to prepare for the meeting – the agenda package/packet isn’t always with you
- Hard to stay updated on announcements or changes related to meetings
- Challenging to locate reference documents
- Difficult to see any public comments from citizens/stakeholders
- Access the agenda package/packet anytime, anywhere
- Automatically informed of announcements or changes related to meetings
- All documents reside in one location on your portal
- Easy access to public comments from citizens/stakeholders
- Time-consuming processes for roll call, requests to speak, voting, and declaring conflicts
- Voting results can be error-prone and are not immediately displayed
- Challenging keeping up with discussion and voting items
- Streamlined processes for roll call, requests to speak, declaring conflicts, voting and more
- Easily submit your vote on a motion with one click
- Automated calculation and display of voting results
- Meeting elements are publicly displayed, making it easy to keep up with discussion and voting items
- List of action items requiring follow up is not immediately available
- Recordings of meetings not available to public in a timely manner
- Storing paper documents for future reference requires a lot of space and effort
- Frequent inquiries from citizens who want to know meeting outcomes
- Integrated action log for post-meeting follow-up
- Video is posted to website shortly after meeting and time-stamped to agenda items and minutes
- Everything is stored electronically in one place for easy reference, drastically reducing paper
- Easy citizens/stakeholder access to information in a self-serve model
- Extensive manual effort to ensure meeting information can be universally accessed for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Compliant with legislative requirements such as American Disabilities Act, Canadian Disabilities Act, WCAG 2.0
Here are the most common goals of our customers. What are you looking to do?
Raise your organization's overall meeting efficiencies quickly
Improve your meetings' transparency via videos and webcasting
Receive public comments and/or requests to speak at your meetings
eSCRIBE is priced based on the size of your organization, whether you purchase modules à-la-carte or our bundles. Our tiered pricing structure helps make comprehensive meeting management affordable even to smaller organizations.