Markham, ON (October 21, 2014) In keeping with its commitment to drive ongoing innovation to the process of managing the public trust, eSCRIBE today announced the availability of the latest feature packed version of its award winning legislative management solution for governments of all levels, school boards, colleges and universities, public and private sector boards, committees and councils. In addition to the many new features available to both online (SaaS) and on site customers, eSCRIBE is also introducing a number of preconfigured suites aimed at solving common customer pain points, including:
- Improve transparency of your meetings through live video streaming and archiving.
- Eliminate the labour intensive processes relating to indexing and posting video with meeting materials.
- Address accessibility and citizen engagement initiatives through advanced web publishing.
- Improve meeting efficiencies as it relates to managing speakers lists.
- Seamlessly manage both electronic and manual voting in a transparent manor for all participants.
Legislative Management Suite
- Efficiently author and collaborate on meeting reports at all levels of the organization.
- Automate and audit various levels of collaboration and document approvals.
- Seamlessly manage the transferring of meeting documents and the related information into the appropriate meeting cycle.
- Staff (Internal) Legislative Portal
“This latest release raises the bar on citizen engagement and transparency of operations not just in the boardroom or council chamber, but across the entire organization, and even arm’s length boards and commissions”, said Robert Treumann, President and CEO. “And with our flexible deployment options, customers get the same great eSCRIBE features whether subscribed through the cloud or delivered onsite in their own datacentre”, he added.