The eSCRIBE Experience
Exceptional customer service ALL. THE. WAY.
We are very proud of our solution, but even prouder of our customer relationship.
With eSCRIBE, you’re taken care of from beginning to end: from sales, to implementation and account management, you’re assigned a dedicated team member to help you through.
When it comes to troubleshooting, some issues require more time to get to the root of it. Our support team is known for their courteousness and patience who will work with you along the way.
“I found eSCRIBE’s customer support excellent. The way they always followed up with a helpful, accommodating attitude was refreshing.”
Kathy Stranks | Senior Manager, Corporate Secretariat | Toronto and Region Conservation Authority
eSCRIBE customers can access our support in three ways:
Customer Community Portal
Our Customer Community Portal (CCP)
Besides being readily available to help, to further empower our customers to do more, we also provide a platform for our customers to submit and track support tickets, as well as a forum to communicate and share ideas with each other (and with us).
Staying up-to-date with our latest announcements, such as product releases, is made extra easy.
Some features of CCP include:
- Submit and track support tickets – Easily find the status of your support ticket and add additional information as necessary
- Access Knowledge Base – a library of user reference, manuals and help guides
- FAQ section – “How-to” guides and technical trouble shooting assistance
- Customer forum – Chat with other eSCRIBE customer and learn from each other
- Feature requests – Submit ideas to eSCRIBE and vote/comment on proposed features from other users!
- Latest announcements – including product release notes, promotions, company updates
“Both our MIS staff and our Clerk’s Department are very impressed with the smooth implementation and training. We find the product user friendly and we are impressed with the ability of eSCRIBE to meet our needs and adapt to our processes. The technical and procedural support provided by eSCRIBE staff is exceptional.”
Lesley Todd | Clerk | United Counties of Leeds and Grenville
“I surveyed my colleagues out in the system to determine what software they used and to provide any feedback on their experience with it… eSCRIBE users that I spoke with were very pleased with the software and the company support team. They seemed very happy with their choice.”
Laurie Mason | Executive Assistant to the Secretary Treasurer | Langley School District