eSCRIBE Board Manager – Easily manage boards, member appointments and vacancies
January 22, 2019,1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Even in today’s increasingly digital world, many public sector organizations are still managing their boards manually with spreadsheets, paper-filled binders and emailed vacancy applications. Publishing member, meeting and vacancy data on websites can also be cumbersome, often requiring manual edits to multiple pages and assistance from IT or communications department. Board Manager lets users handle all facets of their boards online in one convenient location, saving significant time and costs while easily presenting up-to-date information to the public.
Available as a standalone solution or integrated with eSCRIBE’s meeting management platform, with Board Manager you can:
• Easily track, manage and publish board and member data
• Identify term expiries and post vacancies online with just a few mouse clicks
• Review, search and action submitted applicants for vacancies through a fully-responsive interface
• Multi-level permissions safeguard sensitive data
• Fully-responsive publishing screens integrate seamlessly with your existing website
• And more!
Board Manager is an ideal complement to our highly-regarded Meeting Manager, forming a powerful combination for new customers while adding more value for existing eSCRIBE users. Join us in this webinar to learn how you can save time and effort managing your boards with eSCRIBE Board Manager, and get a quick demo to see the application in action!