- This event has passed.
Webinar | eSCRIBE Board Manager – Easily manage boards, member appointments and vacancies
April 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Even in today’s increasingly digital and work-from-home world, many public sector organizations are still managing their boards manually with spreadsheets, paper-filled binders and emailed vacancy applications. Publishing member, meeting and vacancy data on websites can also be cumbersome, often requiring manual edits to multiple pages and assistance from IT or communications department.
Board Manager lets users handle all facets of their boards online in one convenient location, saving significant time and costs while easily presenting up-to-date information to the public.
Key Features of Board Manager:
• Easily track, manage and publish board and member data
• Identify term expiries and post vacancies online with just a few mouse clicks
• Configurable email alerts and notifications sent automatically
• Customize applicant statuses to match your organization’s process
• Receive, review, search and action submitted applicants for vacancies through a fully-responsive interface
• Easily export selected applicant information to include in meetings as part of the decision-making process
• Fully-responsive publishing screens integrate seamlessly with your existing website
• And more!
Join us in this webinar to learn how you can save time and effort managing your boards with eSCRIBE Board Manager, and get a quick demo to see the application in action!