Optional Service for Additional Support with Your Initial Live Meetings
eSCRIBE offers Post Go Live Support to assist administrators with their initial live meetings in eSCRIBE. Designed for those who have already undergone eSCRIBE training, Post Go Live Support is an additional service to a standard implementation for users who would like further support in preparing and conducting meetings, as well as managing post-meeting activities in a production environment.
Prior to scheduling each session, the customer and eSCRIBE will review objectives and outline a plan for the Post Go Live support session.
- For those who have undergone basic eSCRIBE training
- Available either remote or onsite
- Minimum of 30 days lead time for scheduling (eSCRIBE will make best efforts to accommodate the preferred dates)
- Dedicated eSCRIBE support staff member will be assigned
- Hands on assistance with preparing and publishing initial meeting agendas
- Live support during the conducting of initial meetings
- Assist with post meeting activities (minutes, tasks, notifications, publishing, etc)
- Engage staff to ensure the solution is used correctly
- Build staff confidence as they become familiarized with the eSCRIBE platform
- Learn tips and tricks offered by the solution to raise your efficiency and maximize value
Get In Touch for More Information
eSCRIBE understands each organization is different. Get in touch with us to learn more whether this
service is right for you.