Last Updated: October 1, 2020
eSCRIBE provides its clients with a number of public websites and proprietary online software services (the “Product”). This policy provides information on how personal information collected is used.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Refers to any information obtained by eSCRIBE that may be used to identify a specific individual, including but not limited to their name, address, email or telephone number, or other specific information required to support a specific client request. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
Personal information may be received by eSCRIBE directly or indirectly through a partner or third party in a number of ways, including but not limited to:
- Information requests submitted via website, email, telephone, ballot, or special offer.
- Information required to support the clients purchase or use of the Product.
- Providing ongoing support of the Product
eSCRIBE does not retain any individual credit card information, posts no individual client information online without prior written approval, and does not sell or rent information to any third parties.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on eSCRIBE’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We may use your personal information to initiate, process, obtain updates or complete an order for our Product.
- We also use personal information to activate/register, support or upgrade our Product.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with eSCRIBE, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information to facilitate payments, renewals, and changes to the Product.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve eSCRIBE’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- If you apply for a position at eSCRIBE or we receive your information in connection with a potential role at eSCRIBE, we may use your information to evaluate your candidacy and to contact you. If you are a candidate, you will receive more information about how eSCRIBE handles candidate personal information at the time of application.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times eSCRIBE may provide personal information maintained for a particular individual directly to the individual upon written request to the contact information listed below. When we do, we require those third parties to handle it in accordance with relevant laws. eSCRIBE does not sell personal information, and personal information will never be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for eSCRIBE to disclose your personal