Report Manager Module
Manage templates, automated approvals and submission of reports and items
Providing administrators and staff comprehensive management of all pre-meeting and post-meeting workflow activities, Report Manager revolves around the preparation and approval of reports and items for submission to meetings. Easily manage submission deadlines and notifications to staff, reducing last minute changes to the agenda. Leveraging the power of Microsoft Word, administrators can easily standardize and maintain unlimited templates for reports, bills, and resolutions ensuring compliance across the organization.
- Unlimited Microsoft Word report templates
- Collaboration Support: including version control, simultaneous multi-user document editing
- Managed user permissions: for both public and private/in-camera items
- Flexible, user-configurable approval workflows: such as late item and exception management, ad-hoc and delegate approvers
- Automatic extraction of content: populate agenda item details such as title, description, and motions directly from report content
- Comprehensive audit reports and workflow approval histories, including electronic signature options; and more
Above Image: View of Draft Reports Library showing workflow, alert and version history options. Click to enlarge.
Approval Manager App
Manage Approvals, On-The-Go from Any Smartphone
Never miss a deadline again! Used in conjunction with the Report Manager module, the Approval Manager App allows staff and managers to access any approval requests from Report Manager from their iOS or Android Smartphones. Users can review and prioritize awaiting approvals, open reports and supporting documents, and approve or reject with comments anywhere, anytime.
- Approval Management — Secure access to your workflow approval tasks from Report Manager
- Secure Access — No separate usernames and passwords are required
- Document Viewer — Built-in online viewer supports all major file formats, including Microsoft Office and PDF
Below Image: Sample view of approval list in Android (left) and iOS (right). Click to enlarge.