An End-to-End, Cloud-Based Platform
Making meeting management painless
The eSCRIBE meeting management software helps public and private sector boards, committees and councils of all sizes improve their efficiency and increase stakeholder engagement while boosting transparency and complying with evolving accessibility standards.
Managing meetings is time-consuming, labour-intensive and often frustrating. Common pain points:
- Paper-based, largely manual processes
- Limited tracking visibility and deadline management
- Many person-hours of time consumed for each meeting
- Disjointed before-, during- and after-meeting tasks
- Few or no tools to support collaboration or remote access
- Heavy resource drain to support aging in-house infrastructure
- “Agenda Day” stress on your staff
- Accessibility and transparency challenges
The eSCRIBE platform is designed to alleviate or eradicate all of these pain points and more, making your job easier while meeting your organization’s goals.
Not sure whether a meeting management solution is right for your organization? Reach out to us to set up a free, no-commitment chat with one of our advisors.
Complete Meeting Management Software
Meetings are made of many moving parts, from scheduling, preparing agendas and compiling to conducting the meeting and post-meeting follow-up tasks. You may already be leveraging technology to help you with individual meeting tasks – using “point solutions” – but will find that optimization has yet to be achieved when it comes to efficient meetings. As the saying goes, “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” In order to truly streamline your meetings and achieve efficiency, you must look at the entire meeting lifecycle holistically as one entity rather than as separate parts. The eSCRIBE meeting management platform does exactly that.
Want to see how our solution addresses each aspect of the meeting lifecycle?
Sign up for one of our free eSCRIBE Software Overview and Demo webinars. It’s a great opportunity to ask questions.
Embracing the Cloud
eSCRIBE runs on the reliable and trusted Microsoft Azure cloud platform, letting customers take advantage of the virtually unlimited flexibility and scalability of the cloud while simplifying software updates and freeing them from time-consuming maintenance of on-premises IT infrastructure. Benefits of being on the Cloud include:
- Hardware server costs are eliminated and IT resources are freed
- Unlimited data, backups, and other top-of-the-line Microsoft resources
- Use only the space you need and scale to fit your growing or shrinking needs
- Microsoft is the leader for customer advocacy and privacy protection
- Regionalised data centers mean info resides in your country
- Natural disasters risks are avoided
- Hardware and data redundancy built in!
- Ability to work remotely with internet connection
- Not affected by maintenance downtime, we take care of everything
- Get up and running fast with easy deployment – no installation required
Learn more about eSCRIBE and the Microsoft Azure Cloud. Better Together.
eSCRIBE is 100% modular, giving you the flexibility you need to build your own solution tailored for your organization. Starting with Meeting Manager – our foundation module – you can choose which modules to add as you and your organization grow.
Optimizes the creation of agendas, minutes and action lists while providing a flexible platform for adding further eSCRIBE functionality. Read More.
Provides comprehensive workflows and tools for the preparation, approval and submission of meeting-related reports and items. Read More.
Provides boards and elected officials with security-controlled access to meeting-related information. Read More.
Allows meeting participants to electronically vote on resolutions in real-time. Read More.
Internet Publishing Plus
Allows organizations to easily engage stakeholders through their existing website. Read More.
Offers unlimited live and archival web streaming and content distribution with advanced streaming functionality. Read More.
Video Manager and YouTube Streaming
Allows organizations to leverage YouTube’s no-cost video storage and global content distribution with minimal configuration. Alternative to Webcasting Plus. Read More.
Easily manage boards, member vacancies and applications, and more! All in one convenient location. Upgrade to Plus to associate your boards with its meetings. Read More.
Compliance with the latest accessibility regulations, raising transparency and improving efficiency are key initiatives for almost every organization. To help you get started quickly, we’ve created convenient bundles of the most important modules for addressing each of those demands. You can pick a bundle to start off with, and then add further modules to achieve additional goals.
Example: Start with the Efficiency Bundle (includes Meeting Manager and Participant Portal), then add Report Manager to achieve Accessibility.
Raise the efficiency of your board quickly.
Modules included: Meeting Manager | Participant Portal
Ensure compliance with accessibility requirements (e.g. AODA, WCAG AA, etc.) via digital inclusion.
Modules Included: Meeting Manager | Participant Portal | Report Manager | Internet Publishing Plus
Drive accountability and demonstrate openness to stakeholders.
Modules Included: Meeting Manager | Report Manager | Participant Portal | Webcasting Plus | Internet Publishing Plus
Our tiered pricing structure helps make comprehensive meeting management affordable even to smaller organizations.
The eSCRIBE solution is priced based on the size of your organization, whether you purchase modules a-la-carte or our bundles. If you are a smaller organization, ask about Buying Group offers that you may be able to take advantage of.
Get in touch with us for a pricing estimate, or if you’re not ready for a quote yet, ask for more information or sign up for one of our Overview Webinars.
What’s In It for You?
- Everything in one place – streamlined, integrated and worry-free!
- Save money and time for higher-valued tasks and initiatives
- Comply with accessibility legislation and transparency mandates
- Improved collaboration and communication throughout the organization
- Enhanced tracking visibility and better deadline management
- End-to-end solution benefits all groups & stakeholders