Cloud-Based Meeting Software
eSCRIBE is a leading provider of revolutionary meeting management software, and the go-to-choice for public sector boards, committees, and councils looking to increase transparency, efficiency and stakeholder engagement.
Benefits of Meeting Management
Work the Way You Want
True Accessibility and Transparency
Engage the Public
eSCRIBE is available globally on the Microsoft Azure cloud, powering over 90% of Fortune 500 companies, and seamlessly integrates with Office 365. We also are compliant with accessibility requirements, such as Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Standardize workflows with version control for collaboration
- Create unlimited meeting templates & user groups
- Manage late items & exceptions
- Save hours per meeting from preparation tasks
- Reduce human errors
- Secure access to confidential meetings from anywhere, any device
- Manage roll call, request to speak, quorum & conflict
- Improve minute capture & centralize archive
- Support multiple vote types with graphical display of results
- Enable video streaming & webcasting to post on website
- Share information transparently with one-click internet publishing
- Generate comprehensive audit reports and workflow approval histories
- Integrated action log for follow up
- Centralize report center for meeting and attendee statistics
- Allow viewers to jump to a specific agenda item in video with a single tap
eSCRIBE is more than agendas. It’s meeting management. eSCRIBE’s paperless meeting software takes meeting automation to a higher level. With eSCRIBE, you can easily micromanage enormous volumes of information while maintaining instant contact between administration, meeting participants, and internal staff.
eSCRIBE provides outstanding, all-encompassing web-based solutions anywhere, anytime. We operate within the award-winning Microsoft SharePoint engine and seamlessly integrate with Office client applications. Our features include bank-level security, 100% user-configuration, eco-friendly paperless systemization, remote installation, on-site training, and a three-tiered support structure, giving clients access to live agents who are ready to answer any administrative or end-user questions.
Contact us to determine how ready your organization is and what your next steps are.
“eSCRIBE catapulted us into the 21st Century! In less than 8 months, we have stopped producing paper copies for Administrative and Academic Council meetings and reduced the number of printed Board agendas and reports.”
Danielle Ross | Executive Assistant, Director’s Office | Halton Catholic District School Board
“Before eSCRIBE, everything was done manually. It is almost impossible to try and quantify the hours we spent preparing. Compiling reports took months, and building a meeting agenda was a two-day process for each committee. Now everything we need is up-to-date and securely available on any device, anywhere.”
Danielle Manton | Manager of Election & Committee Services | City of Burlington
“After researching several programs, we implemented eSCRIBE in 2013. It has provided a standardized format for the creation of agenda packages and minutes. Our staff has been very pleased with the exceptional level of technical support and training eSCRIBE has provided.”
Karen Needham | Deputy City Clerk | City of Kelowna
“This system has facilitated the standardization of our meeting agendas and has greatly enhanced the generation of minutes during meetings through the “pre-population” of much of the standard information required. The follow up tasks provide us with the assurance that the decisions of council and committees are being implemented on an accurate and timely basis.”
Gregory Herrett | Chief Administrative Officer | Town of Amherst